358 Hammocks Landing Drive Ponte Vedra, FL, 32081 Get directions$335,711 $154/Sq. ft.
- StyleSingle Story
- Area Riverwood by Del Webb
- MLS# 651332
- Listed 6 Years 4 Months 22 Days Ago
The perfect solution to rightsizing, downsizing or a 2nd home close to the beach, single story floor plan, 2 car garage & detached single family home living. The Tifton Walk is very similar to the Tifton Way - also Florida living at its finest! Walking into the spacious foyer, eyes are immediately drawn to the windows all along the back of the home – the sunroom is a standard feature. The huge laundry room encourages constant use! The gourmet kitchen with enormous island (and room for bar stools!) will be the focus for entertaining for all occasions! The split 2nd bedroom and bath, a cozy library and the sunny & bright Master Suite finish out this spectacularly appointed home! There is also an extra “flex room” perfect as an office, workout or craft. SOLD BY STEVE MARTINEZ.
- Sprinkler System; Club Facilities; Clubhouse; Club Pool; Tennis Court(s); Exercise Room; Game Room; Handicap Accessible; Walking/Jogging Path; Nature Trails; Mandatory Fees; Covenants/Restrictns; HO Assoc. Name: Continental Group; HO Assoc. Phone: 904-733-3334; Age Restricted Comm; Lanai; Sprinkler System; Builder Warranty; # Garage Spaces: 2
- Split Bedrooms; Ownr BathTub Sep Shwr; Separate Dining Room; Kitchen/Family Combo Kitchen: Breakfast Bar; Pantry - Walk in; Solid Srfce Cntrtops; Major Appliances: Range Electric; Microwave; Dishwasher; Disposer; Washer/Dryer Connect; Self Cleaning Oven; Entry Hall / Foyer; Florida Room; Great Room; Library/Office; Bonus Room/Game Room; Lndry/Util. (inside) Interior Amenities: Walk-in-Closet(s); Ceiling 8+ Ft.; Thermal Window(s); Sliding Glass Dr(s)
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|10||Allen D Nease Senior High School||9-12||3.7 mi|
|10||Ponte Vedra High School||9-12||0.7 mi|
|10||Valley Ridge Academy||PK-8||3.8 mi|
|10||Ocean Palms Elementary School||PK-5||3.9 mi|
|10||Alice B. Landrum Middle School||6-8||4.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.