2395 South Ponte Vedra Blvd. Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, 32082 Get directions$1,400,000 $434/Sq. ft.
- Style3 Story
- Area South Ponte Vedra Beach
- MLS# 763924
- Listed 3 Years 2 Months 27 Days Ago
Amazing views of sunrises over the Atlantic Ocean and sunsets over the Guana State Lake Reserve in beautiful Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida can be yours every day of your life. A 4 BR/4BA, 3225 sq ft home built in 1976 sits on top of concrete pilings and concrete block. The house main level is even with the top of one of the higher dunes in the area measuring 29 ft above sea level. An oversized lot with 100 ft of ocean frontage is rarely on the market in this area. The exterior features oceanfront wrap around decks and screened porches to further your oceanfront enjoyment. You have room to park 12 cars (4 in a car port) and even room for an RV. The exterior has been improved with new paint and Hardiplank lap siding over frame construction which minimizes your future maintenance. CO LISTED AND SOLD BY STEVE MARTINEZ.
- Walk-in-Closet(s); Built-in-Bookshelves; Vaulted/Cath. Ceil.; Ceiling 8+ Ft.; Window Treatment(s); Sliding Glass Dr(s); Wood Floors; Double Paned Windows Fireplace: 1 Fireplace; Wood Burning Frplc
- Oceanfront; Waterfront Footage: 100; Deck - Wood; Pool - Above Ground; Yard Well & Pump; Porch - Screen; Deck-Wood-Screened; Garden; Sprinkler System; Equipment Shed; Porch - Wrap Around
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|10||Ponte Vedra High School||9-12||5.3 mi|
|10||Ocean Palms Elementary School||PK-5||7.8 mi|
|10||Alice B. Landrum Middle School||6-8||7.9 mi|
|8||Palencia Elementary School||PK-5||4.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.