- 26221 Marsh Landing Pkwy, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
- 6 Beds · 5 Baths · 4693 Sqft
- GORGEOUS SETTING ON THE PARKWAY WITH WATER TO GOLF VIEWS. THIS HOME IS ANOTHER PHEOBE & JIM HOWARD MASTERPIECE WITH $500, 000 WORTH OF RENOVATIONS. GORGEOUS DESIGNER'S KITCHEN WITH ONLY THE BEST, LOTS OF HEAVY MOULDING, WIDE PLANK REAL WOOD FLOORS, SHIPLAP PANELING, CUSTOM BATHROOMS WITH MARBLE VANITIES AND VIEWS GALORE. THIS HOME IS 6 BEDROOMS PLUS AN OFFICE AND/OR 5 BEDROOMS PLUS A BONUS ROOM PLUS AN OFFICE. ALL LUXURY LIGHTING AND WINDOW TREATMENTS CONVEY. SALT CHLORINATED POOL WITH WATERFALL, MATURE LANDSCAPING ...
- 411 Eagle Pass Dr, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32081
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2490 Sqft
- Welcome to the beautiful BALD EAGLE PRESERVE near the north ENTRANCE GATE of Ponte Vedra's Premier 55+ Community of Del Webb. Situated on a cul-de-sac with 14 estate homes this much sought after PINNACLE MODEL IS A ONE OF A KIND RANCH WITH OVER $105,000 OF UPGRADES. On an oversized lot backing up to a natural preserve teeming with EAGLES; AND WILD LIFE you will face the morning sun and the rising moon off the screened-in Lanai.This 3 bedroom; 3 bath top of the line RANCH is READY to move into rather than wait 6-7 m ...
- 685 Ponte Vedra Blvd # A685, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1188 Sqft
- Just in time for sunny spring & summer days this stylishly decorated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom ground floor unit is waiting on you! Sold furnished & entire condo has been tastefully updated with new counters, fixtures, flooring, appliances & more. You'll enjoy gorgeous sunrises & moon rises in this direct oceanfront condo. Incredible rental potential, if that is what you desire. Extra SF not noted in tax record is climate controlled Florida room with storage closet for your beach supplies.Preferred Membership Initiatio ...
- 425 Eagle Pass Dr, Ponte Vedra, FL 32081
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2734 Sqft
- Welcome to the beautiful BALD EAGLE PRESERVE near the north ENTRANCE GATE of Ponte Vedra's Premier 55+ Community of Del Webb.Situated on a cul-de-sac's with 14 estate homes this much sought after TANGERLY OAK HOME IS A ONE OF A KIND RANCH WITH OVER $109,000 OF UPGRADES on an oversized lot backing up to the natural preserve teeming with EAGLES; AND WILD LIFE. Facing the morning sun to the east and the rising moon off the screened-in Lanai to the west this 4 bedroom; 3 bath top of the line RANCH is what you will want ...
- 1203 Whipstick Trl, Middleburg, FL 32068
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1532 Sqft
- Enjoy the serenity of country living in this gorgeous, completely renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with separate home office with french doors and custom closets in each bedroom. This Open Floor plan has a Chef's dream kitchen with imported granite counter tops, copper farm sink and faucet and stainless steel appliances. French doors lead outside to the spacious backyard which has a horse stable. Also provided with the community are tennis courts, basketball courts and a baseball fields conveniently located ri ...
- 1800 The Greens Way Apt 605, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1066 Sqft
- Enjoy this terrific first floor well maintained condo close to the beach within a gated community. Unit has been remodeled with a new full owner's bath (2017); all new laminate oak hardwood floors throughout the entire unit; all rooms have been repainted and the condo is ready to move in immediately. Marsh views from the owner's suite and the screened in lanai. New kitchen appliances (2016); Unit comes with a one car garage and all assessments have been paid and are up to date.
- 5307 Chandler Bend Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32224
- Beautiful waterfront estate lot in Pablo Creek Reserve: an exclusive, gated community of luxury custom homes, lakes and preserve. So close to Mayo Clinic, the Beach, JTB, St. John's Town Center, and local shopping. This lot is .73 acre, cleared & filled ($20K), and ready to build your custom home. You will enjoy easy access to your home near the community entrance, living on a cul-de-sac street, the afternoon shade on your patio, and no less than 40' between your home and the neighbors'.